Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WIP Special Forces Afghanistan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki

Maki

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-28

WIP Special Forces Afghanistan Empty
PostSubject: WIP Special Forces Afghanistan   WIP Special Forces Afghanistan EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 9:35 pm

I started working on Verlinden's SF in Afghanistan; the figure is 120mm and was sculpted by Maciek Rebkowski. A real piece of art... Anyway, here's the box art picture:

WIP Special Forces Afghanistan 2165

Guys at Verlinden decided to use their recycle their old M4 although the original sculpt had a SAW weapon... I'll have to scratchbuild that for my figure. Anyway, I did most of the clean-up and assembled some of the parts. Here's how it looks at the moment:

WIP Special Forces Afghanistan SF

I tilted the head a bit and changed the angle of the figure relative to the base. I think it looks a bit more dynamic that way.

Mario.
Back to top Go down
http://photos.kitmaker.net/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=199
Dani S.
Dani S.

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: WIP Special Forces Afghanistan   WIP Special Forces Afghanistan EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 10:11 pm

Great figure, waiting new progress Wink
Back to top Go down
http://danifiguras.blogspot.com
Armellini
Addict to forum
Addict to forum
Armellini

Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: WIP Special Forces Afghanistan   WIP Special Forces Afghanistan EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 10:30 pm

wowow Very Happy Let's see how it goes!
See you,

A.
Back to top Go down
Paulyrichard
Honor member
Honor member
Paulyrichard

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: WIP Special Forces Afghanistan   WIP Special Forces Afghanistan EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 7:19 am

He's lookin' straight at me, as if i've caught him on maneuvers. Nice figure, Mario.
Back to top Go down
Ernest
Admin
Admin
Ernest

Number of posts : 3065

PostSubject: Re: WIP Special Forces Afghanistan   WIP Special Forces Afghanistan EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 4:57 pm

Hey Maki, this is gonna be a nice sbs, welcome and thanks for posting WIP Special Forces Afghanistan 283384 hope to see more soon
Best wishes
ER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP Special Forces Afghanistan   WIP Special Forces Afghanistan Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP Special Forces Afghanistan
Page 1 of 1