Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El casco / The Helmet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ernest
Admin
Admin
Ernest

Number of posts : 3065
Registration date : 2007-07-28

El casco / The Helmet Empty
PostSubject: El casco / The Helmet   El casco / The Helmet EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 8:51 pm

EL CASCO

Ya he comenzado el casco metalico, a pesar de su pequeño tamaño viene muy bien modelado. Me tome la libertad de pintarlo con colores acrilicos y al oleo, para el color base use una mezcla de Negro Brillo + Bolt Gunmetal de Citadel, el cual fui aclarando poco a poco con mas Bolt Gunmetal y luego un poco de Tinta de Imprenta y las luces finales con un poco de Chrome Silver de Citadel.
Para las sombras y matices use oleos como el Raw Umber, Negro, Yellow Ochre y Purple Red. Siguiendo la metodologia de luz cenital, es decir oscureciendo de arriba hacia abajo, hice una mezcla de Raw Umber + Negro, siempre dejando secar entre capaz. Para las diferentes tonalidades que presenta el casco use diferentes tonos de colores mezclados, como el Raw Umber + Purple Red y Negro y los perfilados que poseen sombras muy oscuras con Negro Brillo en Acrilicos.
Si es necesario volver a retomar las luces, se vuelve a usar la mezcla de luz metal con Tinta de Imprenta y Chrome Silver (Citadel) teniendo especial cuidado en iluminar bien los bordes y remaches.

THE HELMET

Now I'm just starting the metallic helmet, even of the smallest size it came very well sculpt. I toke the freedom to paint it in different techniques as acrylics and oils, for the base color I used a mix of Gloss Black + Bolt Gunmetal (Citadel), for lights some more of Bolt Gunmetal + a bit of Printer Ink and highlights with Chrome Silver (Citadel).
For shadows and tones I used oils as Raw Umber, Black, Yellow Ochre and Purple Red. Following the zenith light technique, means shadowing from top to bottom, I did a mixture of Raw Umber + Black, always let it dry between layers. For the different tones color shapes of the helmet I used mixtures of Raw Umber + Purple Red and Black and the deepest shadows with Gloss Black (Acrylics)
If you need to retouch the lights, you could use the lights mix again with Printer Ink and Chrome Silver (Citadel), having special care for the edges and clinch

El casco / The Helmet 0010

El casco / The Helmet 009

El casco / The Helmet 008

El casco / The Helmet 007

El casco / The Helmet 006

El casco / The Helmet 005

El casco / The Helmet 004

El casco / The Helmet 009-1
Back to top Go down
Evert
Evert

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: El casco / The Helmet   El casco / The Helmet EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 11:56 pm

El casco / The Helmet 914846 El casco / The Helmet 914846 El casco / The Helmet 895164 El casco / The Helmet 895164 men creo que tiene muy buen efecto
Back to top Go down
MBD
Honor member
Honor member
MBD

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: El casco / The Helmet   El casco / The Helmet EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 12:29 pm

Me parece genial el uso de colores que haces, siempre tan sutil pero tan logrado.. El casco / The Helmet 203587
MBD
Back to top Go down
Szymon
Honor member
Honor member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: El casco / The Helmet   El casco / The Helmet EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 3:59 pm

if every step will be so detailed and easy to follow it will be really great tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Tarok
New guy
New guy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: El casco / The Helmet   El casco / The Helmet EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 4:58 am

Great SBS! Thanks Ernesto! El casco / The Helmet 283384

What make is the gloss black acrylic that you used?

Rudi El casco / The Helmet 753498
Back to top Go down
http://tarokstales.blogspot.com/
Ernest
Admin
Admin
Ernest

Number of posts : 3065

PostSubject: Re: El casco / The Helmet   El casco / The Helmet EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 1:09 pm

Hello Rudi, the black acrylic is from Vallejo Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El casco / The Helmet   El casco / The Helmet Empty

Back to top Go down

El casco / The Helmet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums/ Foros :: WIP Work in progress/PAP Paso a paso :: Taller Online (Saxon Hero) :: List / Listado :: Ernest-
Jump to: