Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Z" stands for Zorro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gforceman
New guy
New guy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-09

"Z" stands for Zorro Empty
PostSubject: "Z" stands for Zorro   "Z" stands for Zorro EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 8:28 am

Hi guys,

Included I want to show you mu latest vignette on which I have been working on and off for about a year next to the Hoplite figure I'm working on (that one is also almost completed) In the end it was placed on a new wooden base, I redid once again the drying line with bed sheets and a little dog was added (Doug's Original). For the figure I used a converted Doug's Original head, right hand and both feet also came from Doug and the left hand was converted from a Doug's Original item. The rest was Magic Sculp, Brown Stuff and a bit of Greens Stuff. As always all was painted using acrylics and inks, although I spray painted the grass using Testors paint.

Technically there is a lot I need to learn, both with the sculpting as with the painting, but I had so much fun with this one that I found I should share it with my friends.

I would like to dedicate this vignette to the loving memory of Ziggy Poppe. May you rest in peace.

As always i would love to hear your comments, critiques and of course how I can improve my future work.

Thanks for watching,

Gino

"Z" stands for Zorro Zorro1A

"Z" stands for Zorro Zorro2B

"Z" stands for Zorro Zorro3A

"Z" stands for Zorro Zorro4A

"Z" stands for Zorro Zorro6B

"Z" stands for Zorro Zorro5A

"Z" stands for Zorro Zorro7A
Back to top Go down
philjack
Honor member
Honor member
philjack

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: "Z" stands for Zorro   "Z" stands for Zorro EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:06 am

Very good and original work "Z" stands for Zorro 283384
Back to top Go down
Ernest
Admin
Admin
Ernest

Number of posts : 3065
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: "Z" stands for Zorro   "Z" stands for Zorro EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:34 pm

lol! very nice concept Gino "Z" stands for Zorro 415926 nice to see you here once again Smile this figure should be very small, for the pictures I see some failures on the sculpt, the arms looks a bit large compare with the torso, also the legs looks a bit short, for the scale this work should be very hard to do it! so my compliments for the sculpt and paint "Z" stands for Zorro 283384

regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Z" stands for Zorro   "Z" stands for Zorro Empty

Back to top Go down

"Z" stands for Zorro
Page 1 of 1