Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to this site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Laclavik
Master member
Master member
Robert Laclavik

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-05-13

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: New to this site   New to this site EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:57 am

Hi miniature lovers New to this site 582367
I am new here, so let me introduce myself. My name is Robert, I am from Slovakia (middle Europe), the part of former Czechoslovakia, I am 29 year old, live in a town of Prešov in the eastern part. In my surrounding there is a very little possibility to match my abilities of painting, because a very few people in eastern Slovakia do paint figur miniatures. That is why I am looking for some feedback on the net. I try to paint figures 5 years so far. I prefer oli paints, although on some parts, mainly smaller ones I use vallejo acrylics. Hope I bring more nice figure to this perfect figure modeling/painting site.
I now put some pictures to the gallery in order to introduce also my works Wink
Back to top Go down
Ernest
Admin
Admin
Ernest

Number of posts : 3065
Registration date : 2007-07-28

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:52 am

Hello Robert and welcome to the forum New to this site 283384 Hope you like it, I know what your talking about, in my country also there is so few figure painters, it's a shame but also there is no store who sell figures Neutral
Anyway I hope you enjoy the forum and I'm looking forward to see your works New to this site 617543
Back to top Go down
Robert Laclavik
Master member
Master member
Robert Laclavik

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-05-13

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Thank you Ernest for welcoming me. It´s an honor for me to join such a fabulous masters, that are posting on this forum. I will do my best in my future works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Empty

Back to top Go down

New to this site
Page 1 of 1